When I posted a photo of this toast on my Instagram stories, I got a few DMs from people sending me heart eyes icons. Someone even said: “That looks so Instagrammable!” I wish I could bask in all the glory and pass myself off as a legit Master Chef, but that wouldn’t be right, because this was just TOO EASY to make. Even your 5-year old kid could probably make it. All you need are 3 main ingredients and 7 minutes tops!
The trickiest part of this recipe would be the peeling of the eggshells. As you can see, the egg on the left toast looks a bit smashed. That’s because the shell stuck to the egg and when I tried removing it, parts of the egg came off too. So when you remove the shell, you have to be veeeerrryyy careful.
Anyway, here’s the super simple recipe!
- Bread slices
- Ripe avocados
- Boil eggs for 6 to 6.5 minutes
- While eggs are boiling, mash the ripe avocado with a fork
- Spread the mashed avocado evenly on the bread
- Once the eggs are done, remove shell * slowly and carefully* with your hands.
- Place one egg (without the shell) on each piece of bread
- Part the egg in the middle so that the yolk oozes out dramatically
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and paprika on the toast
- Enjoy your healthy and pretty brekky!
That’s it! Instant breakfast in a matter of minutes! No cooking skills required. It actually took me longer to write this blog post than to make this toast!
If you have only 7 minutes to spare, go and make this at home. And of course, don’t forget to Instagram that sh*t!