As a mom, I get really excited every time I discover really good, effective, and safe products for moms and babies. But my interest is piqued just a little bit more when I stumble upon promising products that are locally made. One local mom and baby brand that I just recently came to know is Orange and Peach.
Orange and Peach is a local brand that specializes in products that help every Filipino mom nurture their baby. They carry a wide range of items including breastfeeding essentials, health and feeding tools, and items for bathing and grooming.
Orange and Peach XL Baby Cotton Balls
- No bleach and harsh chemicals
- 3x larger than standard cotton balls for better surface area coverage
- Soft and gentle
- Made from 100% pure cotton
- Ideal to be used during diaper change and bathing
Orange and Peach Silicone Food Bibs
- Limited edition designs
- Food grade silicone material
- With catch all tray
- With 3 position adjustable snaps
- Soft and easy to clean
- BPA, Phthalates, and PVC free
Orange and Peach Baby Milestone Cards
- 20 Cards with date label
- 12 cards can be personalized by Oats Tiu for an additional fee
- Comes with special tips and information on Orange and Peach at back side of the cards
Orange and Peach Milk Saver Pump
- Made with 100% Silicone
- BPA and Phthalates Free
- Easy, safe, and convenient to use
- Helps collect and save milk while direct feeding on the other side
- Affordable and functional
- Lightweight and portable
- With lid and storage pouch
Orange and Peach Breastmilk Bags
- 12 oz. or approximately 350 ml. storage capacity
- BPA and Phthalate free
- Refrigerator and freezer safe
- Double zip lock feature prevents leakage
- Self standing
- Lays flat to save freezer space
Orange and Peach Wooden Hairbrush Set
- Made of natural wood
- Made of Goat’s hair bristles for baby’s delicate and fine hair
- For newborns and up
- BPA Free/No harsh chemicals/ Non Static
- Great for gifts and baby showers
Orange and Peach Manual Nasal Cleaner
- BPA and Phthalates Free
- With extra nasal tip and sterilizer box
- Transparent to let you see color of mucus from baby’s nose
- Washable and Sterilizable
- No need to replace/buy extra parts
Orange and Peach Battery Operated Nasal Cleaner (not in photo)
- Powerful suction to remove stubborn mucus
- BPA Free
- Easy, safe, and convenient to use
- Comes with 2 sizes of nozzle tips for babies and kids
- Lightweight and compact
- Push button convenience
- 2 AA batteries operated
- Can also be used for adults
Orange and Peach Natural Nipple Balm
- Lanolin Free
- All-natural ingredients
- Safe for mom and baby
- No need to remove prior to breastfeeding
- Helps promote healing of sore and cracked nipples
This is a brand spearheaded by a mom for moms. Brand Manager Jasslyn Tan, a mom of three, says that Orange and Peach was actually her first ‘baby.’ She has had first-hand experience in the challenges faced by moms today, so her aim was to answer those challenges through her products. All Orange and Peach products are lovingly and thoughtfully created, and her brand stands for quality and innovation, relevance, affordability, and accessibility. According to her, “Orange and Peach believes in providing Moms with new ideas so that they can nurture their babies better.”
Last October 10, 2018, Orange and Peach recently launched their new line of products at Flossom Kitchen+Cafe in San Juan and was hosted by Sang Pascual.
At the launch, the guests got to know the newest Orange and Peach brand ambassadors — food and lifestyle bloggers Jill Tan of The Food Scout Mom and Frances Ang of Frannywanny.com, entrepreneur Denise Aquino Posadas of Tokyo Posh, and former actress Maoui David Chua.
Orange and Peach collaborated with artists and designers who all played a major role in the creation of the brand’s newest line of products. Top calligrapher Oats Tiu drew and hand-painted the milestone cards, artist Sygryd Ferrer designed the silicone bibs, and crochet artist Roberta Rossi created Tala, a handsewn Mousedeer created to raise awareness on the endangerment of mousedeers in the Philippines.
During the registration, all the invited guests were asked to choose which three Orange and Peach products they would like to take home. It was a tough decision because for sure, everyone wanted to bring home more than three! I knew exactly what two products I wanted. Even before the launch, I had already had my heart set on the Milk Saver Pump and the Breast Milk Storage Bags (can you tell that I’m a breastfeeding mom?). But for my third item, I wasn’t sure which to get. In the end, I chose the Manual Nasal Cleaner because in case Andi gets a cold — knock on wood! — it will be really handy to have a gentle contraption to help relieve her from discomfort.
Aside from getting to bring home awesome Orange and Peach products, we also had the chance to win a prize just for taking photos during the event. The top three Instagram photos and the best Instagram story were chosen and the winners received a PHP 1,000 voucher which can be used to buy Orange and Peach products. Guess who was one of the winners? That’s right! Me! Yay!!! The other winners were Jan Lizardo and the Mommy BFFs.
One of the things I loved about the event was that there was a play area set up by Hands N Mind Toys. While the moms were busy listening to Jasslyn and the brand ambassadors talk and while we were all taking photos and checking out the Orange and Peach items, our babies were also busy playing with the toys and the other babies in the play area. They didn’t get bored and fussy because they were having too much fun! I think all mom events should have something like this!
Thank you so much, Orange and Peach and Frances Ang, for inviting me and Andi to this fun and relaxing event! I’m really happy that I got to be a part of this great milestone for this brand which makes high-quality and proudly Philippine-made products that care for us moms so we could, in turn, care for our babies too.
Thank you to Rheia Ramos Yeo Photography for capturing these photos of me and Andi during the event: