An emcee can make or break your event, so a proficient, versatile, and animated professional host is one of the things you need to invest in to ensure a successful celebration.
Nadine Smith is an event host from Manila, Philippines. She has hosted weddings, children’s parties, adult parties, debuts, baptismal receptions, and corporate events.
To view all hosting videos in this playlist, click on the three bars on the upper left corner of the video below.
As a voice over artist, she has also done voice acting work for TV commercials and viral videos for renowned brands, which include:
- Nestlé Cerelac
- Nestlé Kimy Playstix
- San Mig Light
- Globe Telecommunications
- Burger King
- Cognoa International
Nadine has also entertained audiences as a lounge singer at prestigious 5-star hotels such as The Makati Shangri-La Hotel, Sofitel Philippine Plaza, Dusit Thani Hotel, Manila Diamond Hotel, The Manila Hotel, and Discovery Suites. She also worked as an entertainer at The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel.
Event Hosting Work Highlights:
- Hosted the 5th birthday party of Siena Elizalde, the daughter of Bianca Araneta-Elizalde
- Hosted the launch of Solenn Heussaff’s Art Wine in Tube for Wine in Tube Philippines
- Hosted the exclusive block screening of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story and Fifty Shades Darker
- Sang the Philippine National Anthem at the private movie screening of Transformers 4: Age of Extinction
- Co-hosted weddings with celebrities Ramon Bautista and Tutti Caringal of 6 Cycle Mind
- Hosted the events of prestigious companies such as Teleperformance, Eastern Communications, Johnnie Walker, Hitachi Elevator Philippines, Design Coordinates Inc., ION Management Solutions, Top 1, Super8, and Generika
- Hosted events of Japanese multinational companies: Hitachi Philippines, Daikin Philipines, and JFE Techno Manila
- Hosted the 33rd Seal of Excellence Awards
- Hosted for and sang at SM mall shows of Barbie’s Cradle, Piolo Pascual, Jessa Zaragoza, The Itchyworms, Dominic Ochoa, and Aiza Seguerra
- Global News Network (Sky Cable 213) – Creative Business with Lloyd Luna – GNN’s Business Portal (August 25, 2014)
- Pacifqa’s ‘How I Got My Job’ Section
- Baby and Breakfast: Hot Air Balloon Bash
- Merry to Marry: A Blush Pink and Lavender Wedding
What Others Are Saying:
- “People didn’t leave until the program finished because they were having so much fun.” – Ecky & Crystal Reyes
- “She is very good at making adjustments on the fly without letting the guests notice the change.” – Enzo & Regina Montecillo
- “She really took the time to get to know us so that she comes prepared.” – Edward & Karen Sebastian
- “3 things that we would like to commend her for: her dedication to support us on how we envisioned our reception, her ability to adjust, and her poise.” – Russky & Erika Olivares
- “I’ve seen her host 3 times in three different weddings catering to different classes and she was able to adjust her hosting accordingly.” – Toby & Jecca Swing
*** For more testimonials and feedback, please visit the REVIEWS page. ***
More about Nadine:
Nadine graduated from the University of Asia and the Pacific with a degree in Integrated Marketing Communications in 2006. She also took successfully passed the Professional Teaching Certification Program of the University of the Philippines Open University in 2009. In 2010, she passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers.
Nadine used to work in the corporate world and has worn many hats: a writer, an English teacher, a Marketing Officer, and a hotelier (as a Sales Account Manager and Assistant Public Relations Manager), among other things. She has worked for world-class companies like the Mandarin Oriental Manila, Publicis Manila, Stores Specialists Inc. (under the Rustan’s Group). She also worked as an Assistant Public Relations Manager at City of Dreams Manila, where she was assigned as the Personal Assistant of Mr. Robert De Niro for the Grand Launch of Nobu Hotel Manila.
Nadine is a freelance writer who has contributed to various publications such as Cebu Pacific’s Smile Magazine, Working Mom Magazine, The Philippine Daily Inquirer, as well as websites such as Spot.ph, Sarto Manila’s Official Website, and Black Tie Manila’s Official Website. She also wrote a comic book for The Philippine Foundation for Maritime Teaching Aids and assisted in writing learning materials for English language learners for 3D Avatar School in Hong Kong.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/scenesfromnadine or http://www.facebook.com/itsnadinesmith
- Instagram: @scenesfromnadine (Check the hashtag #HostingByNadine for all photos!)